LC type slurry pump LC180-GPA40 LC250-GPA50 LC315-GPA64 LC355-GPA70 mechanical seal
GPA type cartridge mechanical seal for Xiangyang 525 LC slurry pump
Single-end manifold mechanical seal. Easy to install and simple to use. Balance, arbitrary rotation.
The internal working length is short. The static ring compensation multiple springs are externally not in contact with the medium.
Medium containing high impurity content such as gypsum and lime slurry.
Fixed content: ≤30%
Shaft diameter: ≤200mm
Body material: 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: SSiC or SiC
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for flue gas desulfurization of coal-fired power generation, and is suitable for absorption tower slurry circulation pump, gypsum slurry pump, limestone slurry pump, and gypsum discharge pump. It can also be used for various types of slurry pumps to transport various media with particulate matter.
Common pump numbers are as follows:
LC25/250T LC25/350T LC32/200T LC32/250T LC32/250T LC32/350T
LC50/210T LC80/210T LC32/200T LC40/250T LC40/250T LC40/350T
LC40/400T LC40/450T LC50/350N1T LC50/350N2T LC50/400T LC50/460T
LC65/310T LC65/315T LC65/400T LC65/350T LC80/210T LC80/210T
LC80/400T LC80/450T LC100/300T LC100/320T LC100/350T LC100/420T
LC150/300T LC150/350T LC200/300T LC200/350T LC150/400T LC200/410T
LC250/300T LC250/350T LC250/430T LC200/410T LC150/400T LC200/410T
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. After installation, push the moving ring by hand, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;