HSW65-50-50 HSW80-65-50 HSW100-65-32 HSW125-100-32 450HDT-2800 mechanical seal
HSW65-50-50 HSW80-65-50 HSW100-65-32 HSW125-100-32 HSW150-125-40 mechanical seal
HSW pump uses CMMD type double end non-containment mechanical seal. Easy to install and simple to use. Balance, arbitrary rotation.
The internal working length is short. The static ring compensation multiple springs are externally not in contact with the medium. When in use, the pressure of the sealed cooling water is 0.1MPa higher than the pressure of the pump chamber.
HSW desulfurization pump seal physical map
HDT pump uses CMWZ type single-end face manifold mechanical seal. Easy to install, reliable to use, shorter internal working length.
When using, the pressure of the sealing cooling water should be controlled below 0.1Mpa. Excessive cooling water pressure is harmful to the sealing.
HDT circulating pump seal physical map
Single-end manifold mechanical seal. Easy to install and simple to use. Balance, arbitrary rotation.
The internal working length is short. The static ring compensation multiple springs are externally not in contact with the medium.
Medium containing high impurity content such as gypsum and lime slurry.
Fixed content: ≤30%
Shaft diameter: ≤200mm
Body material: 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: SSiC or SiC
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for flue gas desulfurization of coal-fired power generation, and is suitable for absorption tower slurry circulation pump, gypsum slurry pump, limestone slurry pump, and gypsum discharge pump.
Common pump numbers are as follows:
HSW65-50-20 HSW65-50-25 HSW65-50-32
HSW65-50-35 HSW65-50-40 HSW65-50-45
HSW65-50-50 HSW65-50-55 HSW80-65-20
HSW80-65-25 HSW80-65-32 HSW80-65-35
HSW80-65-40 HSW80-65-45 HSW80-65-50
HSW80-65-55 HSW100-65-20 HSW100-65-25
HSW100-65-32 HSW100-65-35 HSW100-65-40
HSW100-65-45 HSW100-65-50 HSW100-65-55
HSW125-100-20 HSW125-100-25 HSW125-100-32
HSW125-100-35 HSW125-100-40 HSW125-100-45
HSW125-100-50 HSW125-100-55 HSW150-125-20
HSW150-125-25 HSW150-125-32 HSW150-125-35
HSW150-125-40 HSW150-125-45 HSW150-125-50
HSW150-125-55 HSW200-150-20 HSW200-150-25
HSW200-150-32 HSW200-150-35 HSW200-150-40
HSW200-150-45 HSW200-150-50 HSW200-150-55
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;