350DT-A58 350DT-A65 400DT-A65 450DT-A70 500DT-A70 550DT-A75 600DT-A82 700DT-A90 800DT-A90 900DT-F110Machinery Seal
350DT-A58 350DT-A65 400DT-A65 500DT-A70 550DT-A75 600DT-A82 700DT-A90 800DT-A90 900DT-F110 Mechanical seal
Mechanical seals are divided into cartridge seal and non-containment seal (commonly known as bulk seal).
The cartridge single end face is mainly used for the sealing of the slurry circulating pump. It is pre-assembled by the sealing manufacturer before leaving the factory. It does not need to be adjusted by the customer, just assemble directly. Easy to install and simple to use.
Picture of Cartridge Seal
Non-containment (bulk) double end faces are mainly used for peripheral desulfurization pumps, which need to be adjusted by the customer during assembly, which requires higher installation and use. The installation remains unchanged, but the service life is longer than that of a single end face.
Picture of non-containment seal
Single end face (double end face) cartridge mechanical seal. Easy to install and simple to use. Balance, arbitrary rotation.
The internal working length is short. The static ring compensation multiple springs are externally not in contact with the medium.
Medium containing high impurity content such as gypsum and lime slurry.
Fixed content: ≤30%
Shaft diameter: ≤200mm
Body material: 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: SSiC or SiC
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for flue gas desulfurization of coal-fired power generation, and is suitable for absorption tower slurry circulation pump, gypsum slurry pump, limestone slurry pump, and gypsum discharge pump.
Common pump numbers are as follows:
25DT-A15 25DT-A25 40DT-A17 40DT-A19 40DT-B20 40DT-A25
40DT-A30 40DT-B35 40DT-A40 50DT-A30 50DT-B40 50DT-D40
50DT-A45 50DT-A50 65DT-A30 65DT-A40 80DT-A30 80DT-A36
100DT-A35 100DT-B40 100DT-A45 100DT-A50 100DT-A60 100DT-A65
150DT-A40 150DT-A45 150DT-A50 150DT-B50 150DT-B55 150DT-A60
200DT-B45 200DT-A60 250DT-A45 250DT-A48 250DT-A52 250DT-A75
300DT-A50 300DT-A52 300DT-A60 300DT-A75 350DT-A48 350DT-A52
350DT-A58 350DT-A65 350DT-A68 350DT-A78 400DT-A65 450DT-A70
500DT-A70 500DT-A71 500DT-A73 500DT-A75
500DT-A76 500DT-A80 550DT-A70 550DT-A75 600DT-A80 600DT-A82
600DT-A83 700DT-A75 700DT-A80 700DT-A83 700DT-A85 700DT-A90
800DT-A90 800DT-F96 800DT-A100 900DT-F110
HM74D-45SGA HM74D-45SGB HM74D-45SGC HM74D-45SGD
HM74D-60SGA HM74D-60SGB HM74D-60SGC HM74D-60SGD
HM74D-85SGA HM74D-85SGB HM74D-85SGC HM74D-85SGD
HM74D-100SGA HM74D-100SGB HM74D-100SGC HM74D-100SGD
HM74D-125SGA HM74D-125SGB HM74D-125SGC HM74D-125SGD
HM74D-140SGA HM74D-140SGB HM74D-140SGC HM74D-140SGD
HM74D-170SGA-188 HM74D-180SGA-188 HM74D-190SGA-188
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. After installation, push the moving ring by hand, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;
Working days: Monday to Saturday