HSNH80Q-40NZ HSNS80Q-46NZ HSNH120Q-40NZ HSNS120Q-46NZ HSNH210Q-40NZ HSNS210Q-46NZ HSNH280Q-40NZ HSNS280Q-46NZ HSNH440Q-40NZ HSNS440Q-46NZ HSNH660Q-40NZ HSNS660Q-46NZ HSNH940Q-40NZ HSNS940Q-46NZ mechanical seal
1. Single end face, single spring, strong anti-blocking ability. When in use, regardless of the spring rotation direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring can be nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber according to different conditions.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards and has strong versatility.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for various air-side oil pumps, starting oil pumps, and ignition oil pumps.
HSNH80-46NZ HSNH80-54NZ HSNH120-42NZ HSNH120-46NZ
HSNH120-51NZ HSNH120-54NZ HSNH210-36NZ HSNH210-40NZ
HSNH210-46NZ HSNH210-54NZ HSNH280-43NZ HSNH280-46NZ
HSNH280-54NZ HSNH280-46NZ HSNH440-36NZ HSNH440-40NZ
HSNH440-46NZ HSNH440-52NZ HSNH440-54NZ HSNH440-46NZ
HSNH660-40NZ HSNH660-44NZ HSNH660-46NZ HSNH660-51NZ
HSNH660-54NZ HSNH940-36NZ HSNH940-42NZ HSNH940-46NZ
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different to ensure the reliability of the seal.
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean oil (working condition without particulate matter)-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;