Shanghai Liancheng SLW/SLS mechanical seal
1. Single end face, single spring, strong anti-blocking ability. When using, pay attention to the spring direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring can be nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber according to different conditions.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards and has strong versatility.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
Rubber material: nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, silicone rubber
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for various water pumps, chemical pumps, and sewage pumps.
SLW25-110 SLW50-100 SLW80-100 SLW100-250 SLW200-250 SLW25-120
SLW50-125 SLW80-125 SLW100-315 SLW200-315 SLW25-160 SLW50-160
SLW80-160 SLW100-350 SLW200-400 SLW32-100 SLW50-200 SLW80-200
SLW150-125 SLW200-500 SLW32-125 SLW50-250 SLW80-250 SLW150-160
SLW250-250 SLW32-160 SLW65-100 SLW80-315 SLW150-200 SLW250-235
SLW32-200 SLW65-125 SLW80-350 SLW150-250 SLW250-300 SLW40-100
SLW65-160 SLW100-100 SLW150-315 SLW250-315 SLW40-125 SLW65-200
SLW100-125 SLW150-350 SLW250-400 SLW40-160 SLW65-250 SLW100-160
SLW150-400 SLW300-235 SLW40-250 SLW65-315 SLW100-200 SLW200-200
SLW300-250 SLW100-200 SLW200-200
SLS20-125 SLS20-110 SLS15-80 SLS20-110 SLS200-250 SLS20-160
SLS50-100 SLS80-100 SLS100-250 SLS200-315 SLS25-110 SLS50-125
SLS80-125 SLS100-315 SLS200-400 SLS25-125 SLS50-160 SLS80-160
SLS100-350 SLS200-500 SLS25-160 SLS50-200 SLS80-200 SLS150-125
SLS250-250 SLS32-125 SLS50-250 SLS80-250 SLS150-160 SLS250-235
SLS32-160 SLS65-100 SLS80-315 SLS150-200 SLS250-300 SLS32-200
SLS65-125 SLS80-350 SLS150-250 SLS250-315 SLS40-100 SLS65-160
SLS100-100 SLS150-315 SLS250-400 SLS40-125 SLS65-200 SLS100-125
SLS150-350 SLS300-235 SLS40-160 SLS65-250 SLS100-160 SLS150-400
SLS300-250 SLS40-250 SLS65-315 SLS100-200 SLS200-200 SLS65-315
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different to ensure the reliability of the seal.
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean water (working condition without particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;
Working days: Monday to Saturday