Changzhou Wujin DFB80-80-240 DFB100-80-230 DFB125-80-250 DFB125-100-300 mechanical seal
1. Single end face, single spring, strong anti-blocking ability. When in use, regardless of the spring rotation direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring can be nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber according to different conditions.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards, with strong versatility.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for stator cooling water pumps and rotor cooling water pumps of various power stations.
DFB80-50-200 DFB80-50-210 DFB80-50-220 DFB80-50-240
DFB80-80-240 DFB100-65-200 DFB100-65-240 DFB100-65-250
DFB100-65-260 DFB100-80-230 DFB100-80-250 DFB125-80-250
DFB125-80-260 DFB125-80-300 DFB125-100-250 DFB125-100-260
DFB125-100-300 DFB125-125-300 DFB125-125-250 DFB125-125-260
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different, in order to ensure the reliability of the seal
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean water (working condition without particulate matter)-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;