Dalian Baoyuan YCZ50-250C YCZ65-250B mechanical seal
1. Single end face, single spring, strong anti-blocking ability. When using, pay attention to the spring direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring can be nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber according to different conditions.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards, with strong versatility.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for stator cooling water pumps and rotor cooling water pumps of various power stations.
YCZ32-160 YCZ32-200 YCZ40-160 YCZ40-200 YCZ40-250 YCZ40-315
YCZ40-400 YCZ40-315 YCZ50-160 YCZ50-200 YCZ50-250 YCZ50-315
YCZ50-400 YCZ50-315 YCZ65-160 YCZ65-200 YCZ65-250 YCZ65-315
YCZ65-400 YCZ65-315 YCZ80-160 YCZ80-200 YCZ80-250 YCZ80-315
YCZ80-400 YCZ80-315 YCZ100-200 YCZ100-250 YCZ100-315 YCZ100-400
YCZ125-250 YCZ125-315 YCZ125-400 YCZ125-315 YCZ150-250 YCZ150-315
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different, in order to ensure the reliability of the seal
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean water (working condition without particulate matter)-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;