Dalian Ssangyong CH/JU-38 JU-48 JU-60 JU-65 mechanical seal
1. Single end face, single spring, strong anti-blocking ability. When in use, regardless of the spring rotation direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring can be nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber according to different conditions.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards, with strong versatility.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for desalinated water pumps, clean water pumps, and chemical pumps.
CH32-160 CH32-200 CH40-160 CH40-200 CH40-250 CH40-315
CH40-400 CH40-315 CH50-160 CH50-200 CH50-250 CH50-315
CH50-400 CH50-315 CH65-160 CH65-200 CH65-250 CH65-315
CH65-400 CH65-315 CH80-160 CH80-200 CH80-250 CH80-315
CH80-400 CH80-315 CH100-200 CH100-250 CH100-315 CH100-400
CH125-250 CH125-315 CH125-400 CH125-315 CH150-250 CH150-315
CH150-400 CH200-250 CH200-315 CH200-400 CH250-250 CH250-315
CH250-400 CH250-315 CH200-400
Common sealing models:
JU-38 JU-48 JU-60 JU-65
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different, in order to ensure the reliability of the seal
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean water (working condition without particulate matter)-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;