Dalian Ssangyong SZA/SZE/JB-48 JB-60 JB-65 JB-80 mechanical seal
1. Single end face, multiple springs, uniform force on the sealing surface. When in use, regardless of the spring rotation direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring can be nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber according to different conditions.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards, with strong versatility.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for desalinated water pumps, clean water pumps, and chemical pumps.
SZE32-160 SZE32-200 SZE40-160 SZE40-200 SZE40-250 SZE40-315
SZE40-400 SZE40-315 SZE50-160 SZE50-200 SZE50-250 SZE50-315
SZE50-400 SZE50-315 SZE65-160 SZE65-200 SZE65-250 SZE65-315
SZE65-400 SZE65-315 SZE80-160 SZE80-200 SZE80-250 SZE80-315
SZE80-400 SZE80-315 SZE100-200 SZE100-250 SZE100-315 SZE100-400
SZE125-250 SZE125-315 SZE125-400 SZE125-315 SZE150-250 SZE150-315
SZE150-400 SZE200-250 SZE200-315 SZE200-400 SZE250-250 SZE250-315
SZE250-400 SZE250-315 SZE200-400
Common sealing models:
JB-38 JB-48 JB-60 JB-65 JB-80
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different, in order to ensure the reliability of the seal
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean water (working condition without particulate matter)-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;