Chemical pump IH mechanical seal
1. Single end face, single spring, strong anti-blocking ability. When using, pay attention to the spring direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring can be nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber according to different conditions.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards and has strong versatility.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for stator cooling water pumps and rotor cooling water pumps of various power stations.
IH50-32-125 IH50-32-160 IH50-32-200 IH50-32-250
IH65-40-125 IH65-40-160 IH65-40-200 IH65-40-250
IH65-40-250 IH65-40-315 IH65-50-125 IH65-50-160
IH65-50-200 IH65-50-250 IH65-50-250 IH65-50-315
IH80-50-125 IH80-50-160 IH80-50-200 IH80-50-250
IH80-50-250 IH80-50-315 IH80-65-125 IH80-65-160
IH80-65-200 IH80-65-250 IH80-65-250 IH80-65-315
IH100-65-160 IH100-65-200 IH100-65-250 IH100-65-315
IH100-80-125 IH100-80-160 IH100-80-200 IH100-80-250
IH100-80-250 IH100-80-315 IH125-100-200 IH125-100-250
IH150-125-250 IH125-100-315 IH125-100-350 IH125-100-315
IH125-100-400 IH150-125-250 IH150-125-315 IH150-125-350
IH150-125-400 IH150-125-450 IH200-125-315 IH200-150-400
IH200-150-315 IH125-100-250 IH200-150-450 IH200-150-500
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different to ensure the reliability of the seal.
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean water (working condition without particulate matter)-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;