Ken Fulai KCP/MTB-24 MTB-32 MTB-43 MTB-53 MTB-60 MTB-65 mechanical seal
1. Single end face, rubber bellows compensation, strong anti-blocking ability. When in use, regardless of the spring rotation direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring is nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, silicon rubber.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards and has strong versatility.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt and other clean water and waste water, sewage, and dirty oil containing particles.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for various water pumps, chemical pumps, sewage pumps, waste water pumps, and slop oil pumps.
KCP50X32-125 KCP50X32-160 KCP50X32-200 KCP50X32-250
KCP65X40-125 KCP65X40-160 KCP65X40-200 KCP65X40-250
KCP65X40-250 KCP65X40-315 KCP65X50-125 KCP65X50-160
KCP65X50-200 KCP65X50-250 KCP65X50-250 KCP65X50-315
KCP80X50-125 KCP80X50-160 KCP80X50-200 KCP80X50-250
KCP80X50-250 KCP80X50-315 KCP80X65-125 KCP80X65-160
KCP80X65-200 KCP80X65-250 KCP80X65-250 KCP80X65-315
KCP100X65-160 KCP100X65-200 KCP100X65-250 KCP100X65-315
KCP100X80-125 KCP100X80-160 KCP100X80-200 KCP100X80-250
KCP100X80-250 KCP100X80-315 KCP125X100-200 KCP125X100-250
KCP150X125-250 KCP125X100-315 KCP125X100-350 KCP125X100-315
KCP125X100-400 KCP150X125-250 KCP150X125-315 KCP150X125-350
KCP150X125-400 KCP150X125-450 KCP200X125-315 KCP200X150-400
KCP200X150-315 KCP125X100-250 KCP200X150-450 KCP200X150-500
Common sealing models:
MTB-20 MTB-24 MTB-25 MTB-28
MTB-30 MTB-32 MTB-35 MTB-38
MTB-40 MTB-43 MTB-45 MTB-48
MTB-50 MTB-53 MTB-55 MTB-58
MTB-60 MTB-63 MTB-65 MTB-70
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different to ensure the reliability of the seal.
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean water (working condition without particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;
Working days: Monday to Saturday