Top agitation 2004/2005 mechanical seal for kettle
Body material: 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: SSiC or SiC
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber
Structural features of mechanical seal:
Double end face, cartridge type, multiple springs, bearing type
Static type, spring external type, flange internal type
The 2005 type is the 2004 type sealed and extended type with internal bearings.
Enhance the reliability of the seal
Water, oil, strong acid, strong alkali and flammable, explosive, toxic gas and other media.
Fixed content: ≤30%
Shaft diameter: ≤300mm
The seal is mainly used to seal the top or side of agitators such as thermal power, pharmaceutical, chemical, fertilizer, food, etc.
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;