Circulation pump500X-TLR 600X-TLR 700X-TLR 800X-TLR 600SY-GSL 700SY-GSL 800TY-GSLMachinery Seal
Single-end manifold mechanical seal. Easy to install and simple to use. Balance, arbitrary rotation.
The internal working length is short. The static ring compensation multiple springs are externally not in contact with the medium.
Medium containing high impurity content such as gypsum and lime slurry.
Fixed content: ≤30%
Shaft diameter: ≤220mm
Body material: 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: SSiC or SiC
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for flue gas desulfurization of coal-fired power generation, and is suitable for absorption tower slurry circulation pump, gypsum slurry pump, limestone slurry pump, and gypsum discharge pump.
Common pump numbers are as follows:
1000X-TLR 900X-TLR 800X-TLR
700X-TLR 600X-TLR 500X-TLR
1000X-TLRD 900X-TLRD 800X-TLRD
700X-TLRD 600X-TLRD 500X-TLRD
1000GSL 900GSL 800GSL
700GSL 600GSL 500GSL
Common sealing models are as follows:
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. After installation, push the moving ring by hand, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;
Working days: Monday to Saturday