Pulp pump MG12S14/38 MG12S14/48 MG12S14/53 MG12S14/65 MG12S14/90 mechanical seal
1. Single end face, rubber bellows compensation, strong anti-blocking ability. When in use, regardless of the spring rotation direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring is nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, silicon rubber.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards, with strong versatility.
In a pulp liquid containing a small amount of particulate matter.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for various types of pulp pumps.
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;