ZU53N ZU54N ZB53N ZB54N mechanical seal
1. Single end face, shift fork drive, multiple springs, uniform force on the sealing surface. When used, it has nothing to do with the direction of rotation.
2. Auxiliary sealing ring can use rubber 0-ring, PTFE V-ring, PTFE wedge ring according to different conditions
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards, with strong versatility.
4. ZB type is ZU type balanced structure, suitable for higher pressure conditions.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Note: Because this type of water pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different, in order to ensure the reliability of the seal.
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean water (working condition without particulate matter)-the dynamic ring friction pair is selected (alloy), the static ring friction pair is selected (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Fixed content: ≤20%
Pressure: ≤4.0MPa (ZU≤1.0MPa/ZB≤4.0MPa)
Shaft diameter: ≤200mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: M106D, YWN8, SSiC or SiC
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber
The seal can be used for various water pumps and chemical pumps.
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout should not be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. After installation, push the moving ring by hand, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;