ALFA-LAVAL Alfa Laval LKH sanitary pump mechanical seal
1. Single end face, large spring compensation, strong anti-blocking ability. When in use, regardless of the spring rotation direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring is nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, silicon rubber.
3. The static ring of this product adopts inlaid pressureless sintered silicon carbide as the sealing surface to improve the wear resistance and corrosion performance of the seal.
The moving ring adopts integral silicon carbide instead of the graphite ring used on the imported seal (which is fragile during use) to improve the sealing performance.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt and other clean water and waste water, sewage, and dirty oil containing particles.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for various water pumps, chemical pumps, and sanitary pumps.
Common goods number:
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different, in order to ensure the reliability of the seal
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean water (working condition without particulate matter)-use of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;