CM318A mechanical seal
1. Single end face, cartridge type, multiple springs, uniform force on the sealing surface. When used, it has nothing to do with the direction of rotation.
2. Auxiliary sealing ring can use rubber 0-ring, PTFE V-ring, PTFE wedge ring according to different conditions
3. Cartridge mechanical seal replaces packing seal without changing the equipment (the gland is equipped with flushing holes for easy sealing, cooling and flushing).
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Fixed content: ≤20%
Shaft diameter: ≤200mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: M106D, YWN8, SSiC or SiC
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber
The seal can be used for various water pumps and chemical pumps.
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, the surface in contact with the seal should be coated with a layer of clean mechanical oil for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;