CMTY-85 mechanical seal for paint grinding equipment 50L
Single-end non-containment mechanical seal. Easy to install and simple to use.
The internal working length is short. The moving ring compensation multi-spring is externally not in contact with the medium.
Medium with high particle impurity content.
Fixed content: ≤30%
Shaft diameter: ≤200mm
Body material: 2Cr13, 304, 316L or 2205, 2507
Sealing ring material: silicon carbide, graphite, cemented carbide
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber, fluorine-coated ring
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for paint grinders and plaster grinders.
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. After installation, push the moving ring by hand, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;