50ZJ-33 65ZJ-30 80ZJ-36 100ZJ-36 100ZJ-39 100ZJ-42 150ZJ-42 150ZJ-50 mechanical seal
Double-end non-containment mechanical seal. Good sealing performance and easy maintenance. Unbalanced, arbitrary rotation.
The internal working length is short. Multi-spring compensation, uniform force on the sealing surface.
Medium containing high impurity content such as slurry.
Fixed content: ≤30%
Shaft diameter: ≤200mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: hard alloy or SiC
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for various beneficiation slurry pumps.
Common pump numbers are as follows:
25ZJ-I-A15 25ZJ-I-A25 40DT-I-A17 40ZJ-I-A19 40ZJ-I-A25
40ZJ-I-A30 40ZJ-I-B35 50ZJ-I-A33 50ZJ-I-A30 50ZJ-I-A40
50ZJ-I-A45 50ZJ-I-A50 65ZJ-I-A30 65ZJ-I-A40 80ZJ-I-A33
80ZJ-I-A36 100ZJ-I-A36 100ZJ-I-A39 100ZJ-I-C42 100ZJ-I-A50
100ZJ-I-A60 100ZJ-I-A65 150ZJ-I-C42 150ZJ-I-A45 150ZJ-I-A50
150ZJ-I-B50 150ZJ-I-B55 150ZJ-I-A60 200ZJ-I-C42 200ZJ-I-A60
250ZJ-I-A50 250ZJ-I-A55 250ZJ-I-A60 250ZJ-I-A65 250ZJ-I-A75
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. After installation, push the moving ring by hand, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;