IHE50-32-160 IHE65-40-200 IHE100-80-160 IHE100-65-250 IHE125-100-250 IHE150-125-315Machinery Seal
Single end face (double end face) cartridge mechanical seal. Easy to install and simple to use. Balance, arbitrary rotation.
The internal working length is short. The static ring compensation multiple springs are externally not in contact with the medium.
Medium containing high impurity content such as gypsum and lime slurry.
Fixed content: ≤30%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: SSiC or SiC
Rubber material: fluorine rubber or perfluoroether rubber
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for flue gas desulfurization of coal-fired power generation, and is suitable for absorption tower slurry circulation pump, gypsum slurry pump, limestone slurry pump, and gypsum discharge pump.
Common pump numbers are as follows:
IHE50-32-125 IHE50-32-160 IHE50-32-200 IHE50-32-250
IHE65-40-125 IHE65-40-160 IHE65-40-200 IHE65-40-250
IHE65-50-125 IHE65-50-160 IHE65-50-200 IHE65-50-250
IHE100-80-160 IHE125-100-200 IHE100-65-250 IHE100-65-315
IHE125-100-250 IHE150-125-250 IHE125-100-315 IHE125-100-350
IHE125-100-400 IHE150-125-250 IHE150-125-315 IHE150-125-350
IHE150-125-400 IHE150-125-450 IHE200-125-315 IHE200-150-400
IHE200-150-450 IHE200-150-500 IHE250-200-450 IHE250-200-500
IH-25S200Z IH-25S300Z IH-35S200Z IH-35S300Z
IH-25D200Z IH-25D300Z IH-35D200Z IH-35D300Z
IH-50S200Z IH-50S300Z IH-55S200Z IH-55S300Z
IH-50D200Z IH-50D300Z IH-55D200Z IH-55D300Z
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. After installation, push the moving ring by hand, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;