AY oil pump mechanical seal
1. Single end face, single spring, strong anti-blocking ability. When in use, regardless of the spring rotation direction.
2. The auxiliary sealing ring can be nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber, ethylene propylene rubber according to different conditions.
3. It complies with ISO3069, DIN24960 and GB6556 standards and has strong versatility.
Oil, water, acid, alkali, salt, etc.
Fixed content: ≤10%
Shaft diameter: ≤100mm
Body material: 304, 316L or 2205, 2507, 1.4529
Seal ring material: graphite, silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
This type of mechanical seal is mainly used for various hot water pumps, starting oil pumps, and ignition oil pumps.
40AY40X2 40AY40X2A 40AY40X2B
40AY40X2C 50AY60 50AY60A
50AY60B 50AY60X2 50AY60X2A
50AY60X2B 50AY60X2C 65AY60
65AY60A 65AY60B 65AY100
65AY100A 65AY100B 65AY100X2
65AY100X2A 65AY100X2B 65AY100X2C
80AY60 80AY60A 80AY60B
80AY100A 80AY100B 80AY100X2
80AY100X2A 80AY100X2B 80AY100X2C
100AY60 100AY60A 100AY60B
100AY120 100AY120A 100AY120B
100AY120C 100AY120X2 100AY120X2A
100AY120X2B 100AY120X2C 150AY75A
150AY75B 150AY150 150AY150A
150AY150B 150AY150C 150AY150X2
150AY150X2A 200AY75 200AY75B
200AY150A 200AY150B 200AY150X2
200AY150X2A 50AY35X9 50AY35X10
50AY35X11 50AY35X12 65AY50X6
65AY50X7 65AY50X8 65AY50X9
65AY50X10 65AY50X11 65AY50X12
80AY50X6 80AY50X7 80AY50X8
80AY50X9 80AY50X10 80AY50X11
Note: Because the pump has many uses, the sealing material (friction pair) is also different to ensure the reliability of the seal.
The manufacturer recommends as follows:
1. Clean oil (working condition without particulate matter)-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (graphite)
2. Strong corrosion (conditions containing particulate matter)-selection of moving ring friction pair (silicon carbide), static ring friction pair selection (silicon carbide)
3. Working conditions that contain particles and have large vibrations-use of moving ring friction pair (alloy), static ring friction pair (alloy)
4. It can also be customized according to customer requirements. If there is no requirement, the default is (clear water)
Installation and use requirements:
1. The radial runout of the shaft of the equipment should not be greater than 0.04 mm, and the axial runout is not allowed to be greater than 0.1 mm;
2. The sealing cavity of the equipment should be kept clean during installation, the sealing parts should be cleaned, and the sealing end face should be intact to prevent impurities and dust from being brought into the sealing part;
3. It is strictly forbidden to knock or knock during the installation process, so as not to damage the mechanical seal due to friction and seal failure;
4. During installation, a layer of clean mechanical oil should be applied to the surface in contact with the seal for smooth installation;
5. When installing the static ring gland, the tightening screws must be evenly stressed to ensure that the end face of the static ring is perpendicular to the axis line;
6. Push the moving ring by hand after installation, which can make the moving ring move flexibly on the shaft and have certain flexibility;
7. Rotate the shaft by hand after installation, and the shaft should not feel light or heavy;
8. The equipment must be filled with medium before operation to prevent dry friction and seal failure;